This is another edition of Q&A with Bailey & Vince!
Our first few Q&A sessions will be posted here on the actual site, and we'll gradually transition them over to our newsletter. So....
Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss a single Q & A session!
This week's topic is our bucket lists. Vince and I have probably more bucket lists than the average couple. (I'm very much a list person.) We have individual bucket lists and multiple couple-y bucket lists (summer list, marriage list, etc.). My favorite bucket lists, though, are our travel bucket lists!
We each have our own lists, full of things that we're each most interested in experiencing or accomplishing, and a couple-travel-bucket-list that we want to accomplish together!
Bailey's Bucket List
See the Coliseumdone!
- Run the Boston Marathon
- Run the NYC Marathon
- Visit Everest Base Camp
- Run a race abroad
- See the pyramids
- Hike (part of) the Appalachian Trail
- Hike the Inca Trail
- See all (existing) 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- See all 7 Wonders of the Modern World
- Camp in Iceland
Vince's Bucket List
Attend the NBA finalsdone!
- See a game at every NBA arena (seen 6 of 30!)
Attend the US Opendone! (see our visit here!)
- See Wimbledon live
Attend the Mastersdone!
- Go to the Super Bowl
- See an active volcano
- See a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater
- Visit and hike in Patagonia
- Visit Bhutan
- Fly on a private jet
- See the LA Philharmonic at the Walt Disney Concert Hall
- See the Berlin Philharmonic in Berlin
Our Travel Bucket List
Visit Icelanddone! (see our posts here!)
- Snowboard somewhere international
- SCUBA dive in the Great Barrier Reef, Belize, and Galapagos Islands
- Visit all 7 continents (2 down, 5 to go!)
- Take an African Safari
- See the Aurora Borealis
- Attend the FIFA World Cup
- Attend the Winter Olympics
- Attend the Summer Olympics